Suitable for slow cooking as well as cooking requiring higher temperatures.
- Each kilo of charcoal can generate around 28,000 BTUs.
- Coal is produced in Missouri type ovens at a temperature between 285 and 330°C.
Shape: Nice pieces from 2.0″ to 6.0″ * the smallest pieces are crushed for our briquette production.
Duration of use: Depending on what you cook, smoke or grill. Duration is as needed.
Raw material: Hardwood from forest biomass
Wood type: Pistachio tree wood, Almond wood, Walnut shell, Maple wood
- Produced from 100% hardwood forest species
- Our wood comes from certified forests with responsible supply management
- large pieces of charcoal ensure rapid ignition, excellent heat distribution and optimal cooking